Win the chance to have Cool Edies Confetti Wallpaper installed and photographed in your house! To enter, Instagram a shot of a room in your house that you think Confetti would look fab in and tell us why you need it in your world. Tag @janefroshstylist, @lucytweedstylist and @lynnetestoni with the hashtag #coolediesconfettimyroom
Confetti Instagram competition Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of the Sydney metropolitan area, who are 18 years of age or over.
3. The competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
4. The competition commences on Wednesday 28 May 2014 at 00:01 (AEDT) and concludes on Friday June 13 2014 at 23:59 (AEST).
5. The competition will be advertised on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
6. To enter, participants must Instagram a shot of a room in their house that they “think Confetti would look fab in and tell us why they need it in their world”. To enter, participants must send their entries by Instagram: Entries are to be uploaded on Instagram with the tags @janefroshstylist @lucytweedstylist @lynnetestoni, and the hashtag #coolediesconfettimyroom.
7. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants in the competition may enter as many times as they like, however, each entry must be sent in as a separate correspondence, must independently comply with these Terms and Conditions, and only one prize will be awarded.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple social media accounts. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. Entries must be received by Friday June 13 2014 at 23:59 (AEST). The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by Instagram. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
13. There will be one (1) Prize winner
14. The Prize consists of the following:
a) Professional installation of 1 feature wall in the selected room (valued at up to $500) of the Confetti range of wallpaper, in the colourway of the winner’s choice – either The Dancing Happens Here; or She Wears the Pants (valued at up to $800).
b) Professional photo-shoot of winner’s home to feature in Moore & Moore Wallpaper’s promotional material, including websites, advertising, flyers, and trade shows.
15. Prize cannot be transferred, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
16. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
17. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
18. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
19. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
20. Judging will take place at Moore & Moore Wallpapers Pty Ltd, 30 Queen Street, Newtown, from Monday June 16 2014 at 14:00 (AEST).
21. Winners will be notified from Friday 20 June 2014 via direct message through their personal Instagram account.
22. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Instagram account holder).
23. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
24. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
25. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
26. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. Entry can only be made by a valid Instagram user account. It is free to join Instagram. Instagram users must follow @janefroshstylist @lucytweedstylist and @lynnetestoni, using the mobile application.
28. All entrants must also comply with all relevant user terms and conditions and competition guidelines of Instagram to be eligible for entry.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
30. All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
31. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
32. The Promoter is Moore & Moore Wallpapers Pty Ltd, (ABN: 54 143 666 095) of 30 Queen Street, Newtown 2015.